Subject: [EMIS Agreement] Notification pursuant to Article 5.3 (Budget 2025), 5.4 (Cost 2024), 5.7 (2024 Cost assessment and adoption)
From: "MANCINI Stefano" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,FRANÇOIS Verpoorten <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "SURI Alice" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,NOËL Laurent <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <c
Cc: "BASTIN Marylin" <[email-masked]>, "ATANASOVA Adelina" <[email-masked]>, "EMIS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2025 01:14:05 +0200

Dear EMIS Steering Group Members,

Article 5.3 – 2025 Budget repartition

Pursuant to Article 5.3 of the EMIS Agreement, please find in attachment 
which part of the Budget of 416k€, adopted for 2025 following the EMIS 
Steering Group/4 of 9 December 2024 (no objection received in the following 
week), is attributed to your State Authority. This information is provided 
in order to allow the State to ensure the availability of the funds that are 
likely to be necessary in 2026 when the Cost for the year 2025 will be 
invoiced. These amounts are shown in column B (Budget 5.3) in the sheet 
Cockpit having selected the year 2025 in the dropdown list of cell B2.

Article 5.4 – 2024 Cost and its repartition

Pursuant to Article 5.4 of the EMIS Agreement, please find in attachment the 
amounts that would be included in the request for payment that EUROCONTROL 
would submit early February 2025 for the Cost for 2024.

Having selected the year 2024 in the dropdown list of cell B2 in the sheet 
Cockpit, the following information will be shown in such sheet:

a.	the budget approved for 2024 (cell F2), for info;
b.	the Cost for 2024, as determined by EUROCONTROL pursuant to Article 4 
(cell I2), required by Article 5.4(a);
c.	the check of the applicability of Article 5.7, i.e. if the Cost for 2024 
exceeds by more than 10% the Budget approved for 2024 (cell L2), for info;
d.	the part of the Cost attributed to each State for each relevant Module 
for the year 2024 (columns C to F), required by Article 5.4(b);
e.	the check of the applicability of Article 5.5, i.e. if the cost for the 
State exceeds the initial budget (column H), for info;
f.	the amounts (columns G, I, K, L, N and J corresponding respectively to 
points (a) to (f) of Article 5.10) that would be used to determine the total 
amount (column P) included in the payment request that would be submitted in 
February 2025, required by Article 5.4;
g.	the check of the applicability of Article 5.6, i.e. if the payment 
request for the State exceeds the maximum amount invoiceable to the State 
(column M), for info.

Article 5.7 – 2024 Cost assessment and adoption by the Steering Group (tacit 
acceptance by Thursday 23 January 2025)

The Cost of each module is presented in the sheet Costs in columns G to J.

Pursuant to Article 5.7, the Steering Group is hereby invited to assess and 
adopt the Cost for the year 2024 as notified herewith by EUROCONTROL.

As agreed at the EMIS Steering Group/4 of 9 December 2024, to allow the 
payment requests for 2024 to be submitted early February 225 (as requested 
by some States), the 2024 Cost shall be deemed adopted by tacit acceptance 
on Thursday 23 January 2025, i.e. if there are no objections notified to 
EUROCONTROL from Steering Group Members by close of business on such day. A 
Steering Group ad-hoc call will instead be organised if needed in case 
issues are raised which do not allow the tacit acceptance and adoption of 
the Cost for 2024.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question.

Kind regards,

Stefano Mancini

Stefano Mancini

EMIS Manager

Aviation Sustainability Unit (ASU)

[email-masked]

Tel: +32 2 729 36 44

EUROCONTROL
Rue de la Fusée 96
1130 Brussels, Belgium

 <http://www.eurocontrol.int/> www.eurocontrol.int

Follow us on:

 <https://www.twitter.com/eurocontrol> 
<https://www.facebook.com/eurocontrol> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EUROCONTROLTV> 
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/eurocontrol/> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/eurocontrol> 
<https://www.instagram.com/eurocontrol/>

____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and 
intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are 
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender 
by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any 
unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly 
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment 
on the part of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed 
hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.